What to Expect at This Meeting
ISSX meetings bring together individuals who are actively working on drug/xenobiotic research in diverse fields including basic and clinical pharmacology and therapeutics, toxicology, oncology, endocrinology, physiology, biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, molecular and structural biology, and genetics. If you work in the fields of toxicology, pharmacy, or molecular biology or if you study xenobiotics, you will want to attend this meeting!
Attendees will enjoy multiple opportunities to present their latest research in the areas of study related to drug metabolism, drug action, drug safety, and drug development in abstract poster and podium sessions. International exhibitors will be on-hand to showcase new products and services.
By attending this meeting you will:
- Learn the latest information in this dynamic and specialized field through our short course program, a variety of scientific symposia on topical themes, and stimulating keynote and plenary sessions.
- Expand your knowledge of drug metabolism and disposition by learning from our outstanding faculty assembled from leading experts in the field.
- Gain recognition and feedback on your research by submitting an abstract and presenting a poster. All accepted abstracts will be printed in a special supplemental issue of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics. Students and postdocs may enter the poster competition and compete for prizes and recognition.
- Engage in substantive conversations with scientists from nations around the world.
- Visit with our exhibitors who will showcase products and services important to you in your research and development.